Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry

Welcome to Hogwarts, a school for witches and wizards of all ages.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Triwizard Tournament!

Go down 
+6
J.K.ROWLING
Andypandy-xo
SaWdUsT
Mitzwee
MrsDracoMalfoy
xizzles
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SaWdUsT
House Prefect
SaWdUsT

Triwizard Tournament! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament!   Triwizard Tournament! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:59 pm

ya that sounds good aleena but u randomly selected the competitors and u didnt choose upon the marks so....
Back to top Go down
xizzles
Headmistress
xizzles

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament!   Triwizard Tournament! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:22 am

spoilero3 wrote:
ya that sounds good aleena but u randomly selected the competitors and u didnt choose upon the marks so....

Alright, lets say everyone can participate. Since the contestants haven't even posted their SS's yet, i don't know how we'll move on to the next round. So everyone can do the 2nd challenge. Post your SS's before the 1st of Feb and if your score will be one of the highest 2, then you'll move to the final round.
Smile
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartz.forumotion.com
twinkletoe
Wonderful Wizard/Witch
twinkletoe

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament!   Triwizard Tournament! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:49 am

xizzles wrote:
spoilero3 wrote:

Alright, lets say everyone can participate. Since the contestants haven't even posted their SS's yet, i don't know how we'll move on to the next round. So everyone can do the 2nd challenge. Post your SS's before the 1st of Feb and if your score will be one of the highest 2, then you'll move to the final round.
Smile
hmmmmm........i have got a problem over here.....my harry doesnt even move!
Back to top Go down
SaWdUsT
House Prefect
SaWdUsT

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament!   Triwizard Tournament! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:42 am

Okay but headmistress we havent gotten our results yet didnt they have to be published befor 1st of feburary..Well I have posted my ss.
Back to top Go down
Furry_95
Spellbound
Furry_95

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament!   Triwizard Tournament! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:46 am

Who won? Smile
Back to top Go down
SaWdUsT
House Prefect
SaWdUsT

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament!   Triwizard Tournament! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:20 am

I have no idea i will talk to aleena tommorow at school and ask her.
Back to top Go down
xizzles
Headmistress
xizzles

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament!   Triwizard Tournament! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:53 am

xizzles wrote:
TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT

!~Winner~!
Andypandy

You house will be awarded with points now and you will be getting your Triwizard cup soon.
Congratulations!

Back to top Go down
Furry_95
Spellbound
Furry_95

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament!   Triwizard Tournament! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:33 am

xizzles wrote:
xizzles wrote:
TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT

!~Winner~!
Andypandy

You house will be awarded with points now and you will be getting your Triwizard cup soon.
Congratulations!

CONGRATZ!! <3
Back to top Go down
isnicket
Wonderful Wizard/Witch
isnicket

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament!   Triwizard Tournament! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:34 am

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OUR HOUSE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Million cheers for you, AndyPandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SaWdUsT
House Prefect
SaWdUsT

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament!   Triwizard Tournament! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:00 am

Congratulations from all gryffndorians andy!!Thank you!We all love you I love you
Back to top Go down
xizzles
Headmistress
xizzles

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament!   Triwizard Tournament! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:52 am

Sorry for the delay but the winner Andypandy-xo / Chloe has now been rewarded with her triwizard cup which will also be displayed over her avatar each time she posts.
Here is a preview of the cup:
Triwizard Tournament! - Page 3 23shd11
Once again congratulations and enjoy!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
isnicket
Wonderful Wizard/Witch
isnicket

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament!   Triwizard Tournament! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:09 am

Yeaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! ANDYPANDY!!!!!!! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
xizzles
Headmistress
xizzles

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament!   Triwizard Tournament! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:32 am

lol, i made the cup btw xD
Back to top Go down
isnicket
Wonderful Wizard/Witch
isnicket

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament!   Triwizard Tournament! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:27 am

It's BRILLIANT, Aleena! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triwizard Tournament!   Triwizard Tournament! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triwizard Tournament!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry :: News and Announcements :: Competitions-
Jump to: